To our clients,
As we all continue to closely monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we wanted to share the proactive steps we, as a firm, are taking to ensure the health and safety of our clients, professionals, staff, families, and community. While we are following the rapidly changing health related guidelines and recommendations to help mitigate the Coronavirus’ impact, we are committed to offering the best legal representation to our clients, in the most health conscious way possible.
The health and safety of our firm and our office environment will always be a top priority. However, as the situation continues to develop in North America, we have taken additional steps to ensure we are here to serve you in the safest way possible.
These enhanced measures include:
- Hourly disinfecting all high-touch areas, including office doors, lobby furniture and conference room surfaces with a high grade disinfecting cleaner.
- Increased accessibility of hand sanitizer for our clients and our employees.
- Encouraging digital conferences or teleconferences, in lieu of face to face meetings.
- Increased flexibility to meet clients where they are most comfortable, whether it be at one of our offices (downtown, Lake Oswego, Hood River, or our new Vancouver office), their homes or other appropriate locations.
- Increased use of DocuSign and the digital transmission of documents.
- Ensuring our employees have the information and resources they need to stay healthy, and the ability to stay home if they feel unwell.
We are prepared to address these challenging circumstances with everyone’s safety in mind. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, we would love to hear from you.
Timothy J. Resch