Business & Corporate
Since 1927, our firm has assisted business owners in the formation, growth and maturity of their businesses. Such businesses are involved in a wide variety of industries. By using a team approach, we are able to provide the highest quality services by using the expertise and experience of our individual attorneys.
In our increasingly complex global economy, we provide creative as well as practical solutions to the many challenges faced by small and medium sized businesses. Because taxes on businesses and business owners can create both challenges and opportunities, our attorneys regularly counsel clients by providing integrated tax and business planning advice.
Attorneys who work in this practice area:
Our business and corporate legal services include:
- Formation and maintenance of corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships
- Business purchases, sales, reorganizations and mergers
- Business succession planning
- Business planning for family-owned businesses
- Preparation of business and commercial agreements
- Protection of trade secrets and other intellectual property