We provide employers with advice and representation for a wide variety of legal issues. Our attorneys practicing employment law advise employers on how to avoid problems. We also represent employers in State and Federal court, as well as in administrative proceedings with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Civil Rights Division of the Oregon Department of Justice, and the Oregon State Wage and Hour Division.
We have experience in defending virtually all categories of employment claims including claims involving age and disability discrimination and sexual harassment. We also represent employers concerned with enforcing noncompetition agreements and protecting their valuable trade secrets.
Our Employment related legal services include:
- Employment Agreements
- Employee Handbooks
- Counseling Employers in Hiring, Promotion, Discipline and Termination
- Noncompetition Agreements
- Trade Secrets, Confidentiality and Nondisclosure matters
- Wage Claims
- Advising Employers in State and Federal Court Litigation
- Sexual Harassment/Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Wrongful Termination