Trust & Estate Administration
We provide trust and estate administration related legal services to a wide variety of clients. These clients include business owners, professionals, families, and retirees. We prepare for our clients notices, accountings, petitions, and orders for the court in addition to both estate and income tax returns.
We work with our clients to identify the proper tax planning techniques to meet their objectives and goals. We help with the acquisition and disposition of assets and the resolution of any disputes that may arise during the administration process.
Attorneys who work in this practice area:
Our Trust and Estate Administration related legal services include:
- Estate Administration
- Probate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Tax Planning for the Estate
- Estate Tax Return Preparation
- Income Tax Return Preparation for Trusts and Estates
- Estate Valuation
- Acquisition and Disposition of Estate and Trust Assets
- Litigation of Trust, Estate, Probate, Conservatorship, and Guardianship Disputes