From the drafting of construction-related contracts to the litigation of disputes, we provide expert legal services to a wide variety of clients with issues relating to construction. Residential and commercial property owners, general contractors, subcontractors, developers, material suppliers, and design professionals come to us for projects of all sizes from residential remodeling jobs to large commercial and public works projects.
With broad experience assisting both property owners and construction contractors, our attorneys offer clients extensive knowledge and understanding of construction-related issues including real estate and taxation. For construction-related disputes, our experienced attorneys provide litigation, arbitration, and mediation services.
Our Construction legal services include:
- Contract drafting, preparation, and negotiation
- Contract review and analysis
- Advice and consultation relating to construction disputes
- Construction liens
- Construction Contractors Board matters
- Prosecution and defense of construction disputes in arbitration, litigation, and administrative hearings