Our tax attorneys, with the combined experience of over one hundred and twenty years, advise the firm’s clients on a variety of Federal, state and local taxation issues. They also assist our clients in resolving disputes with the Internal Revenue Service and the revenue and tax authorities of state and local governments.
A number of our lawyers have advanced law degrees in tax and certified public accountant certification. Our tax attorneys are able to take into consideration the tax aspect of any particular legal issue and provide extensive tax services.
Our tax attorneys provide experienced representation in all major areas of corporate, partnership, individual, employment, trusts and estates, tax-exempt organizations and real estate. We work with each client to develop and implement a substantive and procedural strategy suited to the client’s business and legal objectives.
Our tax attorneys work closely with our client’s independent consultants in accounting and financial planning to provide comprehensive solutions to our clients.
Attorneys who work in this practice area:
Our Tax related legal services include:
- Selecting the most advantageous form of business entity
- Formation of business entities
- Structuring the purchase, sale, reorganization or merger of a business
- Planning for estate and gift taxes
- Planning for charitable giving
- Designing and implementing employee benefit programs
- Preparation of estate and gift tax returns
- Preparation of estate and trust income tax returns