Individuals and businesses alike trust SYK to guide them through real estate transactions large and small. Our attorneys keep abreast of current laws and regulations in real estate and land use, and use the firm’s in-house expert knowledge base to examine taxation, business, construction, and estate planning issues related to real estate transactions.
Drawing from decades of experience assisting buyers, sellers, developers and investors, we handle the acquisition, development, financing, sale, and leasing of all types of real property, as well as disputes related to real estate. Our firm provides litigation, arbitration, and mediation services by our own expert attorneys, available to clients on either end of a real estate dispute.
Our real estate legal services include:
- Purchases and sales, both simple and complex
- Commercial leases, including ground leases and sale-leasebacks
- Real estate development
- Real Estate Dispites
- Forcible Entry and Detainer (Eviction)
- Internal Revenue Code Section 1031 tax-deferred “like kind” exchanges
- Prosecution and defense of real estate disputes, including foreclosures, specific performance of agreements, evictions, and recovery of damages under leases or contracts